Sunday, October 29, 2023

What's Old is New Again

 After many years in the business and after starting the KW franchise in State College with several other investors, I decided to sell my share in the business and move on to another great sales organization.

After great success there, I've decided to return to real estate, the thing I enjoy above all else.  Nothing like helping people make critical, life-altering decisions.  Some say I'm pretty good at it.

Last year, I joined the fastest growing franchise in the country, Next Home Real Estate.  Great company with a great culture. Unfortunately, our broker woke up one morning, moved to Texas, and just like that, the business was gone.

So, I considered the large brokerages in town.  They are all good places to hang a real estate license, but in the end I joined a small, boutique brokerage that shared similar values and ethics both in life and in business.

We may be small in numbers, but with a mega-brand name and ethical people, I may not be at Next Home, but I am home.  Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate GSA realty is home to a group of highly dedicated, super-educated in real estate, business professionals with shared ethical values that allow you to know you are in the best hands in the business.

I've has a great 12 months despite changing offices, and I stand ready to help you with all your real estate needs.  The real estate market is changing rapidly, and I have a pulse on the market and will tell you the truth.

With values and ethics founded in truth, you may call us the NO BS Real Estate group.

Buy, sell, residential, commercial, or if you just need an opinion about things you are considering, reach out directly at 814-280-0054.  My website is www.BuyCentralPa.com

#StateCollegePaRealEstate #BuyPennState #CentralPaRealEstate #TimRogersRealEstate #BHGGSARealty #BellefonteHomesForSale #PennsValleyHomesforSale #BaldEagleHomesforsale #RealEstateExpertise #BuyCentralPa #NextHome #HumansOverHouses



No comments: